- Avoid un-winnable power-struggles and arguments!
- Stay calm when your kids do incredibly upsetting things!
- Raise the odds that your child will make wise decisions and resist peer pressure!
- Help your kids learn from mistakes rather than repeating them!
- Build an enjoyable relationship with your child into the teen years and beyond!
When: Mondays, April 3rd – May 8th
Where: Dunn County Community
Services Building (3001 US Highway 12 E – Room 060, Menomonie, WI)
Time: 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Register: Online Here or call 715-232-1636 or e-mail Kristen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $15 per person or $25 per couple (Financial assistance is available)